The GTX is one of the famous graphic cards of the mid-range series and many times it is observed that the GTX 1060 is the most used GPU all over in the world. It is the best NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card that is required to support your gaming needs.
And if you are going to have a CPU For Gtx 1060 take time to go through this article that will update you about which CPU should you need to have to get the most performance out of this GPU at an affordable price. So go through this article to know the best CPU for Gtx 1060 according to your need and budget.
If you are in a hurry and don’t have enough time to read the whole article here is our top pick for you.
Intel Pentium Gold G5400: It is the best CPU for Gtx 1060 because it is designed efficiently to give you the best gaming experience. It is also budget-friendly and gives you amazing performance after connecting with the GTX 1060.
Here is our comparison table for you with the features of all products.
Best CPU For Gtx 1060
Let’s take a look at all the Best CPUs for GTX 1060 and see which one is ideal for you.
SR# Name Image Check Price
1. Intel Pentium Gold G5400 2. Intel Celeron G4920 3. Intel Core i3-8100 4. AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 5. AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6. AMD RYZEN 5 1600 7. Intel-core i5-8400 8. CYBERPOWERPC GAMER XTREME VR
Let’s explore all the best CPUs for GTX 1060 reviews to find the best CPU for your needs.
Intel Pentium Gold G5400 boosts your PC and helps you to perform your task more efficiently. This desktop processor features 2 cores, clocked at 3.7GHz and 4MB of L3 Cache. This processor is built to enhance the power of a PC to run different apps and games smoothly.
Intel Pentium Gold G5400 comes with impressive feature such as:
- Pentium Gold G5400 comes with faster speed as compared to previous Pentium generations.
- It features PCI-Express Gen 3 connection to communicate with other components of the machine. It also comes with UHD Graphics 610 integrated graphics solution.
- This processor features DDR4 that gives you amazing read/write memory performance through cache prefetching, higher memory bandwidth and lower latency to boost the performance of a PC. It is also integrated with a locked multiplier, which limits its overclocking potential.
- Intel Power Optimizer increases periods of silicon sleep state across the platform ingredients, including the CPU, chipset, and third-party system components, to reduce power.
- Pentium Gold G5400 gives you a secure operating system when you start your PC, processor secures the boot system to keep your PC safe from viruses and block critical programs and only trusted software is launched.
- It also protects your one time password and puts a solid layer of two-factor verification for your online transactions. It also allows you a secure buying with your credit card from your PC by using the near field communication.
The Intel Pentium GOLD G5400 processor is the perfect CPU for gtx 1060 that gives you an efficient PC solution to monitor your everyday computing needs. It is the best solution for home-based PC and offices that give you improved performance at a reasonable price.
The Intel Celeron G4920 comes with 2 cores,2 threads, and is based on 14 nm built-in technology that has a maximum frequency of 3200 MHz with a locked multiplier. This is the best solution to build your high-quality PC in a rock bottom amount.
Intel Celeron G4920 comes with amazing feature such as:
- The Celeron G4920 comes with dual-channel DDR4-2400 RAM and a basic12 execution units clocked at 1,050MHz.
- It comes with an integrated graphics processor that also carries the Intel UHD Graphics 610 label. This processor also supports the 8th Generation technology that boosts your PC and gives a smooth powerful performance.
- It features a typical stock cooler and heatsink that helps to keep it cool and helps to keep the 54-watt Celeron from overheating.
- It also comes with 2 cores including 2 threads. These 2 cores help the processor to support multiple apps at the same time without any trouble and 2 threads allow the instructions to be managed by a single CPU core.
- This low energy consuming Intel Celeron processor allows you to communicate and connect with other social sites very easily and smoothly without slowing the performance of your PC.
- The Intel Celeron G4920 also gives you a secure operating environment to secure your PC against hack and block dangerous programs to protect your data.
The Intel Celeron G4920 is a very affordable CPU that can be used for your daily computational tasks very effectively. It is a Coffee Lake built desktop processor that has 2 cores including 2 threads and also comes with a frequency of 3200 MHz and a locked multiplier. Overall it is the best CPU at this affordable price.
The Intel Core i3-8100 comes with 4 core and 4 threads that give you high-end performance with its unique pack of features. It has a 3.6 GHz base clock frequency with 6MB of cache memory. You can’t overclock this processor by changing the multiplier because of its locked multiplier.If your pc is getting hot try CPU Cooler
The intel core i3-8100 comes with impressive features including:
- It features Intel’s UHD 630 integrated graphics that can generate a 4096 x 2304 resolution at 60 Hz. It also works on TDP of i3-8100 is 65 W to give you an amazing blend of power and efficiency for your daily tasks.
- The Intel Core i3-8100 runs under 4K resolution that gives you a comfy and clear view on the screen while playing games or watching videos.
- The chip supports up to 2400MHz of DDR4 RAM that enhances the performance and speed of the system.
- This 8th-generation processor is built on Coffee Lake architecture that gives you advancement for high memory taking virtualized applications.
- It runs at up to 3.6 GHz speeds with 6MB with a cache memory of 6 MB that allows you to enjoy games more smoothly.
- It is paired with the GTX 1050 Ti GPU, your PC will never generate a lot of heat. It also comes with Intel Software Guard Extensions and Intel Memory Protection Extensions to block dangerous apps and secure your data against different kinds of viruses.
The Intel Core i3-8100 is also the best CPU that provides you a secure platform for applications and also comes with the speed of 8 GT/s DMI3. It gives you more performance for your daily computing tasks as compared to the previous generation.
The next product in our list is the AMD Ryzen 5 2400G processor that comes with 4 cores,4MB of L3 cache, and operates at 3.9GHz speed. It also has a hardware virtualization program that gives you better virtual machine performance.
The AMD Ryzen 5 2400G comes with impressive features:
- The Ryzen 5 2400G runs at a 0.2GHz faster base clock, and the chip’s boost clock has also been increased by a factor of 0.5GHz compared to its predecessor.
- It comes with 4 Cores and 8 threads in an AM4 socket with 2MB of L2 cache memory and also has 4MB of L3 cache memory that allows you to perform your tasks more smoothly and efficiently even when you are running multiple apps at the same time.
- It also comes with a CPU cooler that controls the heating system of the PC and protects it from overheating when you are playing games.
- This AMD Ryzen 5 2400G comes with both the GPU and CPU inbuilt that do not need any high-level graphic cards to play games.
- It features accurate hardware status updates that monitor the system. It also comes with a solid 720p gaming performance so you can enjoy gaming without any trouble.
This APU is the best APU for gtx 1060 that is available at this affordable price. It is also one of the most famous competitors of the latest Intel processors released in the mid-range and gaming categories. It is the best gaming solution at this affordable price.
The AMD’s Ryzen 5 2600 comes with 6 cores and 12 threads (two threads per core) that help you to handle your heavy workload smoothly. This 2nd generation Ryzen processor comes with the AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler to keep your PC heat-free and you can complete your tasks more efficiently.
The AMD’s Ryzen 5 2600 comes with impressive features:
- It features AMD Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT) that splits each of the physical cores into virtual cores to increase the performance and allow each core to run two instruction streams at once.
- It comes with 6MB of L3 cache and operates at 3.9 GHz by default that allows you to enjoy high-level gaming more smoothly.
- It allows you to adjust the unlocked multiplier that can simplify overclocking perfectly as you can easily dial in any overclocking frequency.
- This processor comes with a LED Wraith-Stealth cooler that has a LED illumination so it looks good.
- It is integrated with a StoreMI technology that merges the speed of your SSD with the space of the hard disk into easy to manage drive
- It also features SenseMI technology that adapt features to help the AMD Ryzen processor to customize its performance to you and your applications and give you accelerates performance
- The Ryzen 5 2600 comes with a custom water cooling loop that has a firm 480mm radiator and four Corsair fans to keep the processor cool.
The Ryzen 5 2600 is also compatible with the GTX 1060 graphics card and gives you smooth performance with its multi-threaded apps at an affordable price. It provides you pretty much all that you need for your daily tasks.
Ryzen 5 1600 is introduced in early 2017 by Advanced Micro Devices.it is a 64-Bit 6 core and the 12 threads mid-range performance x86 desktop microprocessor.it is fabricated on a 14nm process. It operates at a base frequency of 3.2HZ with a boost frequency of 3.6 GHz.
The AMD ryzen 5 1600 main features are below:
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600 is the best mainstream gaming CPU in the market with less prices than the other processors. It is a smooth gaming and efficient processor.
- The Ryzen 5 1600 has dual-channel with 2667MHZ memory which is a pretty good memory at the cheap prices.
- The Ryzen 5 1600 does not need any GPU. it runs without the GPU as a server.
- Ryzen 5 1600 is a 6 core and has 12 available computing threads at a less price. It also works smoothly for the less core intensive tasks.
- The Ryzen 5 1600 has unlocked clock multiplier and it is 65 watt and 64-bit processor. Ryzen 5 1600 also has 3600 MHZ maximum and 3200MHZ minimum turbo frequency.
AMD Ryzen is one of the best CPUs in the market with the six cores and 12 threads available at the lowest prices than the other competing processors. It is also good for the mainstream games. It works smoothly and in an efficient way than the other competing processors in the market. It has 2667MHZ which is a good memory of the lowest price points.
Intel-core i5-8400 is the advanced processor available at the lowest price in the market for the GTX 1060 graphics card. Its maximum turbo frequency is 4.00 GHz and its base frequency is 2.80 GHz. It has six cores and also six threads. It is 65 W with the TDP. Its package size is 37.5mmx37.5mm.
The main features of Intel-core i5-8400 are given:
- The Intel-core i5-8400 has six cores and six threads and its package size is 37.5mmx37.5mm.
- This processor is made for mainstream users who care about performance, speed, and graphics. It is very suitable for most tasks and heavy games. This is the best Intel CPU for the gamers.
- The Intel-core i5-8400 operates at a 2.8 GHz with a TDP of 65 W and a turbo frequency is up to 4 GHz. This processor is based on the coffee lake microarchitecture.
- It has dual memory channels and its maximum memory size is 128 GB. Its sockets are supported by FCLGA1151.
- Its graphic base frequency is 350 MHZ. its graphic max dynamic frequency is 1.05 GHz and graphic video max memory is 64 GB.
- Its thermal specification is PCG 2015C (65W) and its maximum CPU configuration is 1. It has no Intel transactional synchronization extensions. Intel-core i5 has thermal monitoring technologies.
- Intel-core i5 -8400 has a 64-bit instruction set and also has Intel SSe4.1, Intel SSE4.2, and Intel AVX2 instruction set extensions.
- Intel Core i5-8400 has a secure key and also Intel os guard.
The Intel Core i5 -8400 has a very capable gaming chip and also the Intel Core i5-8400 is a great processor that is made for mainstream game users who care about performance, speed, and graphics. It is also very suitable for heavy tasks and gaming as well.
The CyberPower pc gamer Xtreme VR optimized for gaming and also VR ready. The Intel central processing unit and GPU give the computer the raw power because it needs to function at a high level and also the high-speed memory and large hard drive give the Cyber PowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR all the space needed to only focus on the gaming.
The features of the CyberPowerPC Xtreme VR are given below:
- This is the latest generation of high-performance Intel CPUs and it also has DDR RAM which helps to easily handle system-intensive tasks.
- The CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR has 2400 MHZ and its chipset brand is NVIDIA. It has a dedicated card description.
- Its graphics card RAM size is 6 GB which is quite better than the other gaming processors. Its graphic coprocessor is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660.
- It has six USB 3.0 ports and also has two USB 2.0 ports. Its flash memory size is 120.
- It has DDR4 SDRAM computer memory type and 7200RPM hard drive rotational speed which is better than the other processors.
- It also has the wireless 802.11 AC Wi-Fi feature which helps the system to work faster and in an efficient way.
Cyber gaming systems are the choice of top gamers because it has all the advanced and new specifications which help the system to work efficiently. It also facilitates the consumers with the advanced wireless feature of Wi-Fi.it also made for the heavy gaming system.